Information Technology (IT) Business Transformation comprises of making rudimentary changes within the IT infrastructure of an organization to facilitate the undertakings of a business during a major market shift.
• Big Data-Driven Transformation- the excessive amount of information accumulated from various devices and infrastructure has provided a potential platform for businesses to change their strategy at par with the market.
• Future prediction- the vast amount of structured and unstructured data has provided businesses with a source to determine the future of the market as well as keep up with the current trends to cater the customers with best choices.
• Security- currently the rising trend is towards creating a business model which would enable the executives and administrators of an organization to access confidential data from multiple sources securely.
• Cost-effective- various forms of IT technology are being implemented to eliminate manual labor. Technologies such as artificial intelligence, neural networking, virtual reality, and machine learning are being consistently adopted by businesses to divert their human capital towards far more productive goals and business ventures.
• Simplification- the complexity of business processing is eliminated due to access to a variety of structured and unstructured data.
• Research and Development- Integration of different types of IT technology and infrastructure has created the essentiality within the organization to invest in R&D to solve the outstanding problems within the company.
In conclusion, the IT business transformation is meant to create a work environment, which is far more agile and efficient. These new transformations and adaption of technology will drive the business strategies towards a successful prospect.
White Paper By: Opsview
In the present scenario, the field of IT monitoring has become very good at collecting status information and performance metrics from various endpoints. However, executive stakeholders are much more interested in the performance of people and processes than of CPU, memory, and throughput. With the new ability to model your applications and business services inside the monitoring tool, this...
White Paper By: Affirma Consulting
Business Intelligence derived Information and analysis can lead to a tremendous return on investment (ROI) if implemented correctly. You can improve the decision making processes at all levels of management and improve your tactical and strategic management processes with it. Do you have quick access to actionable data? Would you like to increase collaboration and unlock insights from your...
White Paper By: Software AG
Digital business transformation is based on an IT architecture transformation with a roadmap for digital capability implementation. Based on the software platforms, digital companies create enhanced or totally new business models which offer completely new digital customer experiences. Established companies are building up software know-how and are acquiring software companies to accelerate...
White Paper By: Avere Systems
Every organization’s primary challenge is to avoid bottlenecks to and from storage as the infrastructure scale to incorporate larger datasets. This includes managing unfiltered, real-time stream of data from tens of thousands of users and assets at every layer of the IT infrastructure—which includes scaling enterprise security log and analytics workflows. ...
White Paper By: Signavio
An enterprise-wide process modeling is the most agile way to conduct a successful digital transformation as it requires a top-down examination of the performance, quality and sustainability. Digital transformation is an essential step in the evolution of many businesses today. Process modeling has grown from creating a diagram or report figure that explains a business problem to a...
White Paper By: BP Logix
This white paper explains how business values enable you to drive your business applications with real-time data Driving Business applications with real-time data bring a new dimension to business values in building business applications. BP Logix came up with the intelligent Business Process Management (BPM) solutions for rapid application development, through data obtained from System of...